You have no items in your shopping basket.
We are all searching for a fat-loss formula that works. Lean Degree™ combines all the most potent, innovative and effective ingredients currently available to the sector and shakes them up into a formula that’s both highly-innovative and powerful, yet still safe to use whilst participating in any IOC tested sporting events. Lean Degree™ brings you a formula that does work and will continue to work as long as you are prepared to. When formulating Lean Degree™, PhD Nutrition had many decisions to make. As a new and innovative company we set ourselves a host of aims and objectives.
PhD aims and objectives when formulating Lean Degree™
- Create a formula that offered thermogenic properties. (tick)
- As a company that promotes the natural, healthy athletic lifestyle, PhD Nutrition were insistent upon creating a formula without ephedrine, ephedra, synephrine, Coleus Forskholi or any other banned medicinal herb. Yet still be highly-effective.
- Include ingredients that may manage blood sugar levels, therefore helping to eliminate unhealthy food cravings.
- Produce a formulation that allowed the body to cope with additional and undue stress levels that are brought upon by a low-calorie, weight-loss regime.
- Create a formula that would work alongside an effective nutritional-plan and exercise program.
- Ensure that Lean Degree would be suitable for both men & women.
Per serving (2 capsules)
Caffeine anhydrous 200mg
Green tea extract 50%
Alpha lipoic acid 50mg
DMAE Bitartrate (2-dimethylaminoethanol) 50mg
Ginger powder (zingiber officinale) 25mg
Dandelion root (taraxacum officinale) 25mg
Use PhD Nutrition’s Lean Degree for up to 2 servings daily (1 serving equals 2 capsules). When beginning the product, start with 1 serving daily, ideally used mid-morning or 30 minutes prior to exercise. When using 2 servings daily, use 1 serving upon waking and 1 serving 30 minutes prior to exercise. Do not exceed 3 servings daily. Do not use after 5pm.